Voyego at the 4th edition of ROAD
Posted on: 28 Jun 2019
The 4th edition of the Roundtable on the Purpose of Autonomous Driving will be held at the Automotive Campus in Helmond, the Netherlands on 1 and 2 July 2019.
ROAD – the Roundtable on the Purpose of Autonomous Driving will bring together scientists and industry experts from all over the world to discuss issues related to autonomous driving and driver-assistance technologies. Topics include the improvement of user-friendliness and safety, as well as the reduction of social disadvantages and ethics.
Marie Kress will host and moderate the roundtable entitled “Future Scenarios: smart vehicles and/or smart roads?”
Further workshop in this 2-day event will address the following questions:
- Human behavior: are we going to accept automated vehicles?
- Ethics, Trolley problem: how to program an automated vehicle?
- Future scenarios: smart vehicles and/or smart roads?
- How to deal with big data and who is in control?
- An autonomous future: what is the role of government and industry?
Find more about the agenda here.